Digital transformation: Next-generation tools for the new reality
Everybody is talking about Digital Transformation. Is your organisation ready for it? Do you have the right tools to enable this transformation to happen? Ludic has spent ten years perfecting the Tools necessary for next generation consulting. We have proven methods and tools that change the game - online decision making, SmartLearning and global engagement are easy and cost effective.
The case for a new digital consulting tools
The new challenges
Given the limitations of traditional tools, we have found that the optimal approach to transformation needs to address the following challenges:
1. Connectivity and collaboration: As organisations and their workforces become more tribal teams are less physically connected. New ways of building relationships and collaborating are critical to support effective collaboration while fostering creativity and the sense of community.
2. People Engagement: At times of change, businesses need to tell new stories to take their people on the transformation journey. Alternatives to large-scale physical events are needed to tell these stories in energising and motivating ways and maintain alignment across time and distance.
3. Scaling up at speed: The complexity of the new reality and speed at which businesses must adapt requires rapid iteration methodologies and multiple, ongoing transformation programmes implemented in parallel across the organisation.
4. Evidencing Success: Real-time feedback and evidence of results and success are necessary to allow course correction or adjustment in strategies if a system is to become truly agile and able to take advantage of new developments, not just respond to them.
5. Self-organisation: The most successful and sustainable transformations happen when organisations have the skills and tools to deliver change themselves. Stakeholders are more likely to be engaged and motivated by a transformation programme if they have been part of it.
6. Capability Building: Transformation is not just about creating new systems and governance models, it is also about building capability. The most impactful approach uses a single platform to deliver next generation learning, allowing a flexible, highly personalised learning journey, tailored to the individuals needs and the link to the business objectives.